Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Things I like to do is 'My Favorite Food, Noodles.'

[Things I like to do]
My Favorite Food, Noodles
  Let me tell you why I love noodles It may seem strange, but noodles have a special place in my life.
The first reason is noodles are my for food are my comfort food. If I am stressed from a hectic day or night,
they make me feel calm: the yellow long noodle and tasting the soft textile. Also I feel better drinking the spicy
soup. the second reason is about cooking noodles. It's very simple to cook them, following the recipe on the 
cover of plastic bag. Just boil the water, plunge the noodle and season into it and wait 5 mins. Finally enjoy the using chopsticks. The final reason is to share them with my friends. Having noodles with my precious people helps me keep the better relationship and keep in touch with them all day long in my life. That's I have always loved noodles for as long as I have lived and will continue to love them.



Thank You, Prof. Noel for editing my writing "Things I like to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment