Thursday, March 26, 2015

[TA] Bob. 'I AM' Pattern Poems.

** Reservoir for you in Folders
* reservoir  in Grammar
as you go down, goes back to...IT computer,
vocabulary level 1. in a workbook folder it's large collection of workbook.
In reference folder, it's for you.
This is more for you. You got idioms, collocations, linguistics, methodology. 
It's about different language. innocent is not guilty.
You must ... these are very explicit. 
If you are not interested in, you ignore them.

That's your ER folder. Book reader in Tablet. all the different level.
with audio sound. You can read your level. audio file appears,
** I'm going to print again. 

it's a kind of scaffold, to be easy accomplished.
(scaffold: called staging,[1] is a temporary structure used to support people and material in the construction)
it came from you

** Pattern for 'I am' poems.
Fist stanza
I am a teacher in Korea
I wonder who is a good teacher
I hear I am a good teacher
I see the top teachers
I want to be better teacher

Second stanza
I pretend to be a good teacher in front of their parents
I feel gloomy to pretend to be a good teacher
I touch the feeling of burn-out in daily life
I cry drinking a hot water for my school life
I am a teacher in Korea

Third stanza
I understand the Korean society
I say the better education for my student and their parents
I dream the better education society in Korea
I try to make an effort of making the better education 
I hope that it could be changed
I am the very teacher in Korea
-------------------------------------------------------------------- by Richard, Choi

pattern form is incredibly supportive. 
put them in a group. put them in pair.
collaboration and self-evaluation among one another.
They hate like writing but... 

No comments:

Post a Comment